Friday, June 22, 2012

A Real Roller-Coaster Ride

I just have no idea how I feel about things right now. Things could get better, but I'm having such a hard time trusting who I work for! I've decided to hold out just a while longer. I don't want to leave the program, and I want things to be better. I know what the experience should be, so I want to do everything I can to make it great. I feel like I am so temperamental on this blog, but I'm trying to keep an honest catalog of my experience while here at Disney.

Things are trying to get better. I've met some great people and really treasure and respect everything they have done for me. I'm not ready to give up on this yet. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that things will improve soon.

Here are some fun pictures to show that I like living in Orlando.


Rebekah, Houda, and I learning about the environment in Epcot


We chilled with Chip 'N Dale for a while... they tried to run away with us!


My favorite part of Epcot... France!


Eating pastries in Paris with my beautiful friends


We also met Aurora.... ?


Yay, Epcot!


Amanda and I met Mexican Donald whilst in Mexico


Buuuuttttt we got caught in the rain and were soaked through and through.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog from a tumblr I follow! Keep updating about your situation! I am rooting for you and hoping that Disney comes through! I will be doing the DCP fall 2012 arriving August 20th! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete