Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Disney Does It Big

The second day of my Disney adventure was much more relaxed.  I didn't have to do anything important until   the afternoon, so I spent some time getting to know my roommates a bit better. They are all pretty great girls. When we arrived to the housing meeting this afternoon, Rebekah and I made some attempts to be social with others, but it was not very fruitful. There wasn't time to dwell on this considering the smoke and laser extravaganza that we encountered as they opened the doors to the presentation. Dub-step Disney music pounded through the speakers, and everyone was a little awe-struck. When I say Disney is not like any other company on Earth, I mean it. We learned valuable information about housing and rules and the like. We also learned our ADDRESS (I say this so that you can send me goodies). 

MY ADDRESS: Becca Keith
                             Apartment 1204
                             8139 Patterson Woods Drive
                             Orlando, Fl 32821

Rebekah and I hit the pool following the meeting.... AND MADE FRIENDS! It was quite exciting. The pool is very nice, too. I should probably post pictures, so you can understand just how great Patterson Court is.




Today was a pretty relaxed day in the grand scheme of things, but I'm almost positive it will be the last day I say anything like that. Training starts in the morning.... BRIGHT AND EARLY.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you can't put any more than 2 people in that pool, with the fountain in the middle bein' all in the way and stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete