Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work Til You're Dead

kjf;qohweguyfguoijsfdedrfyuv!!!!! Worrrrkkkkk!!!! Yesterday was hard. I worked a 14 hour shift with only two 45 minute breaks. On the bright side, however, I got to work at Fountain View scooping ice cream rather than working at the Electric Umbrella scooping fries. I had to deal with some difficult customers while I was working the register, so that was kind of uncomfortable.

On a more personal note, yesterday was my dear friend, Laura's, last day of work. She leaves on Friday, so I'll be spending a good deal of time with her over the next two days before she goes back to Nebraska. I don't like it. She leaves this week and Jamie leaves to go back to Boston next week, which is also not okay. My friends are leaving me, and I don't like it. Not one bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment